Friday, April 22, 2011

Days With A Beautiful Family...And Puppies!

Since I have been staying here at the Purvis home I have had many opportunities to capture beautiful family moments.  Landon, Bree and Dexter are the kids of this superhero house.  Dress up bins, playtime outside and soaring imaginations fill this home and fill the days with laughter, drama and beauty.  Jason and Jenn handle the the sometimes chaotic moments and blooming personalities with tolerance, patience and excitement, as they watch their children play and grow.  It has been so exciting and sweet to be here and interact with their family, and also view them from the window of my camera lens. 
Not only are their three children, but between my two and the 70-pound lab puppy named Calvin, there are also three dogs!!  There is my small white Maltese, my blonde, medium-sized Corgi mix, and the 70-pound black lab puppy.  We have one of every shape and size in this house right now!  "Big Mama" (Sammy) doesn't really care to play with Calvin, but tolerates him as best she can.  Neena, however, has always gotten along better with bigger dogs and sees Calvin as an equal playmate (even though if he were the aggressive type he could take her out in a second flat!)   Their barking and chasing wars are so cute!  Hopefully I can grab some video of them playing together and post it soon! 
These are a few of the cutest pics I've had the pleasure of capturing. I hope you enjoy!
Landon as Captain Jack "Spearow" (Sparrow) for Pirate Princess Night at Chick-fil-A.

Bree amidst a twirling session in the living room!

Hey, even princesses get tired out!

Dex, sporting the superman t-shirt and punk hairdo.  I love this kid!

Me and Dex getting ready to head to the pool.

Landon as Wolverine.  This 6 year old is full of imagination and has the artist gene!

4-year old Bree as "Supergirl"!  She's showing me how Supergirl flies.

9-Month old Dex and his baby blues.

Now for the canine children...

Neena and Calvin in a moment of peace!

Sammy and Calvin...about as close as she'll let him come to her! LOL

This is how Neena enjoys staying cool in the Arizona sun...by bathing in it on a hot sidewalk.  I never said she was smart! Haha!

I hope you enjoyed some of the pictures from our days here so far.  I'm sure there will be many more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
It is my joy to write. All of my blogs have a special meaning to me, and allow me an outlet to express every side of myself. I like to write like I think, a scatterbrained mess of ideas and emotions that somehow spill out into totally relatable stories for others to share in. That is my life. Please enjoy my blogs and writings. They range anywhere from cynical posts about singleness, to nurturing, important posts to young women, to every kind of life moment and stories about being human. My favorite catch phrase is "still practicing", which is on almost all of my posts. Why? Because I am...still practicing at writing, at being a better, more well-rounded person, and at life in general. I hope to always be practicing. Happy reading! :)