Sunday, April 3, 2011

This Is How I Roll...

I think the girls are excited to finally be out of the U-Haul truck.  I know I was!


Spring in the desert.

McDowell Mountain Regional Park at sunset.

Sammy thinks this is her new bed.  Nope!  It's an air mattress with a foam topper and mommy's blankets and pillows.  I also have reusable grocery bags full of some food hanging from the hooks in the back of the van, just in case I get hungry on the road.  'Cause that's how we roll when WE camp!

View of the van from the back.

The trusty van!

More of spring in the desert with the mountains behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
It is my joy to write. All of my blogs have a special meaning to me, and allow me an outlet to express every side of myself. I like to write like I think, a scatterbrained mess of ideas and emotions that somehow spill out into totally relatable stories for others to share in. That is my life. Please enjoy my blogs and writings. They range anywhere from cynical posts about singleness, to nurturing, important posts to young women, to every kind of life moment and stories about being human. My favorite catch phrase is "still practicing", which is on almost all of my posts. Why? Because I am...still practicing at writing, at being a better, more well-rounded person, and at life in general. I hope to always be practicing. Happy reading! :)